I have access to Castlight because Walmart promotes it, I work at Walmart.Anyway, I put in information to find a doctor and hospital who supposedly have the most reasonable charges.

Wow, the information in Castlight compared to my actual experience was totally different, not even close. Now, I owe the doctor and hospital big time! I am going to have to hope my landlord doesn't kick me out of my apartment. I have to chose between paying my rent or being in collections with the doctor's office and hospital where I had tests.

My brother told me I should have looked at the insurance company website for information, he was so right. The place where he works has them look at the insurance information; he said it is always right and he has never had any problems. Bankruptcy might be my only option. It is making me feel really sick.

It is so unbelievable to me that Walmart wants us to go on that site!

Has anyone in the insurance area tested it? I don't think so, otherwise they would know it is terrible.

Maybe the executives can spend thousands of dollars and not have to worry; it is not that way for people in the stores.Maybe a union would protect us from stuff like this happening.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of castlights enterprise healthcare cloud from Castlight. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Castlight to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Castlight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Castlight?

Comments