Lafayette, Indiana
Resolved

Update by user Apr 15, 2015

Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families.But my first experience with this website was awful.

The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading. For example, it listing Hgb A1c lab test estimated charge is $13 at Franciscan Physician's network located at 1701 S Creasy Ln, Lafayette, IN 47906. But I got the bill of $136 from this exactly same lab by use another name as Franciscan Hospital. Castlight.com knew this facility have two ID and two names all along but it still listing it as least expensive Hgb A1c lab test service to the unsuspected Purdue University employees and their families.

Once the budget- conscious patients who trust castlight.com website’s recommendation, walk into this building to take the lab test, thought they got a good deal and will find out later they have been rip off by this same health care organization by use another name as Franciscan hospital. Although on that day Jan 21st 2015, every stuff in that building like front desk and back desk and the lady who copy my insurance card assured me that the building is Franciscan Physician’s network.

The billing department told Anthem Blue cross & Blue Shield insurance adjuster during second appealing, the Franciscan Physician’s network lab is as same as Franciscan Hospital Lab, so It’s always the Hospital billing the patients.

Anthem insurance adjuster concluded, it is castlight deceived you, and you stuck with this $136 .03 bill.

What’s the point the Castlight.com exist?Besides collect people’s private medical history and mislead people.

Before I used insurance company’s website to find care and never been ripped off.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2015

But my experience with this website was awful.The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading.

Castlight.com knew this facility have two ID and two names all along but it still listing it as least expensive Hgb A1c lab test service to the unsuspected Purdue University employees and their families.Once the budge- conscious patients who trust castlight.com website’s recommendation, walk into this building to take the lab test, thought they got a good deal and will find out later they have been rip off by this same health care organization by use another name as Franciscan hospital.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. shuyu_63 is overall dissatisfied with Castlight and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about website at Castlight was misleading Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Castlight.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Castlight to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Castlight?

Comments